1. Determine the date and time of the event.
2. Create your spending budget for food, drinks, invitations and decorations.
3. Pick the theme and colors.
3. Write your guest list and pick up or create digital invitations.
4. Create a menu and grocery list.
5. Assign tasks to family and/or friends to share responsibilities to avoid burnout.
6. Decide on the genre of music you want to play and create a playlist.
7. Set up at least 4 hours for small events and 8-12 hours for bigger projects. This is a great time to obtain last minute items and make finishing touches to the decor.
8. Welcome guests and have fun!
These basic tips are a life saver for party planning. However, the key word is planning!
If you are considering planning a party let us know what strategies you use in order to make your event and a success.