A bright and airy home feels lighter and is very welcoming when you come home. Imagine your home caries a magical energy that lifts your mood as soon as you get up. Everything is clean, organized and looks refreshingly beautiful that you never want to leave. This is how you can create that very image for your home and office.
1. First things first, open the blinds, shades, or curtains. Dark spaces often can feel depressing and dull.
SAVE 70% ON SELECT PRODUCTS WITH PROMOCODE 70GG1DU2
2. Clean your windows so that sunlight can shine through and give you a boost of vitamin D. Natural light gives your space a glow that provides pleasant and good vibes.
3. For bedrooms, use lighting that is energy efficient to keep your utility bill lower, and gives your room the brightness the room needs.
4. Less provides more. Remove dust, and clutter to reveal the beautiful items that you have in your home. Using a filter can help with cleaning the air of allergens and dust.
5. Change linens to lighter colors and add bright colors to chairs, couches, or sitting areas.
6. Add a fresh coat of paint to make spaces look bigger and brighter. Paint can lift a room for a low cost. If painting is the only change that you make in a room, it makes a huge difference.
Thank you so much for reading our blog. For more tips and details on cleaning, organizing, and home decor, please subscribe and share this information with two people who need the help.
P. S. Don't forget to download your free copy of our printables to help you jump start your organization projects.
Follow us on Instagram @organizationwithsuzie for daily tips.