What if you had the home that you always wanted, or the spouse you'd been dreaming of?
What if I told you that with an organized vision board you can have whatever it is that you desire? Would you create one?
If so... keep reading
Every year I have gathered my thoughts to creating a vision board of everything that I wanted to accomplish.
In 2012, I created my first vision board in years after having no aim or purpose to accomplish anything. A year later I had everything that I had written down and put a visual to.
Some may say that a visionboard doesn't work. Well, if you don't belive that it won't then your right. But, for those of you who want to organize your thoughts and believe that a vision board will help you focus on your goals, then lets's get started.
|Source: Organization With Suzie 2019|
1. Make a list 10 things that you would like to accomplish.
2. Ask yourself why do you want the items on your list?
3. Obtain a foam board, construction paper or something that you can adhere items to.
4. Collect pictures, words and other visuals to place on your vision board.
5. Glue items to your vision board in the order that you would like to accomplish each one.
6. Hang your vision board somewhere you can see it daily. Be sure to express gratitude when reviewing your vision board. If you desire, you can put "I am grateful and excited that I now have......
7. Act as if you have what you desire already.
8. Leave negative thoughts, emotions and people in the past.
9. Place a check next to items that you accomplish, so that you can see your progress.
10. Relax and enjoy life. When you do this, what you desire will come faster.
This is a year for great success. With organized thoughts and visions, your emotions, faith, and intentions increase, which elevates your chances of your desires being manifested.
So, what do you have on your vision board?
Thank you so much for reading this week's post. Be sure to subscribe, comment, and share, so that others can be helped.