Cleaning the bathroom can be faster than you think. You can wake up to a relaxing refreshing environment that takes your breath away- not in a bad way. By following these quick steps, clutter and dirt will be a thing of the past and cleaning will be swift.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
|Picture source S. Roberts Lukowsky|
2. Have all of your cleaning supplies and tools handy. A cleaning caddy with several inserts for items such as scrub brushes, gloves, sponges, and trash bags cuts down on your cleaning time.
3. Start with the most daunting tasks -the tub, and toilet including the base with a disinfectant cleaner.
4. Work your way to the sink and counter. Be sure to clear away all visible clutter and place them in a permanent home.
5. Clean the mirror, sweep the floor, and takeout the trash.
6. Final step is to mop or steam clean the floor on the way out of the bathroom.
These six steps will help to save time on your routine and make cleaning a breeze. I understand that knowing where to begin is frustrating. I have provided a weekly bathroom cleaning routine printable to help get you started. The printable provides examples and a check list. Take advantage of this free resource to jump start your cleaning routine to avoid unsanitary conditions.