What do you want? This is question that a large percentage of individuals are not able to answer. However, if you have ever felt stumped about identifying what you truly want, then you are not alone.
Finding out what you want (in general) may be a basic question with complex components. Searching for answers could trigger memories, emotions and even pleasant or stressful feelings. However, there are five simple items that you can do to identify what it is that you truly want. Remember, this could be anything, organization, declutter a room, a car, a home, a relationship, a job or even better finances. So ask yourself, "what do I truly want?" If it is counterproductive to achieving your success, then it may not be in your best interest to pursue it. However, if you are willing to put in the work and effort to achieve it, then you will find what it is that you want.
1. The first step is to - find a quiet place to think. This may not always be possible, but it is certainly attainable. If almost every room in your house is occupied, think about the bathroom, closet or even your parked car can be a great place to take time to get your thoughts flowing.
2. Grab a piece of paper and start writing. Something occurs when you put thoughts to paper. The words become real and no longer seem trial or imaginary. Brainstorm for a few minutes. If you have to take time for several days or weeks, then do so. Once you have read, and reread what you have written, its time for you to take the next steps.
3. Choose 3 - 5 things on the list that stand out as either urgent or a must do. Next, fully describe each item. Put enough details that if you were to convey your thoughts to another person, they too can visualize what you want as well.
4. Choose your top desire/ want and read over what you have written. If deep down you feel the excitement of working toward what you have expressed in wiriting, then this is more than likely something that you will happily pursue.
5. This is the most important and crucial step. Ask yourself, "why do I want this?" If you can truly answer this question "why" - without hesitation, then you are on the right path to attaining what you want.
To attain any goal in life requires belief, will power, great faith and more importantly, God's help. I was reading today's word which came from Hebrews 11:16 which indicates that FAITH is required to please GOD. If you have FAITH, then you have the mindset that matters and what you want will quickly come to you.
I hope this blog post has helped you today. Please feel free to share this message with family and friends. If you would like to see more content like this, please click like and subscribe.
Thank you so much for reading and being a part of this blog.
By Suzanne Roberts Lukowsky Buy Now! It's fall everyone! The leaves on the trees are beginning to turn a beautiful or...
You deserve a beautiful and well organized home. This spring is the perfect time to get started on your to do cleaning list before the su...
Picture Source: S. Roberts Lukowsky Imagine that you enter your home and everything is in it's place. All clothes are washe...
What if you could organize your home in the way that you want? What would it be like if you came home and saw everything perfectly place...